Association between glucose transporter 1 rs841853 polymorphism and type 2 diabetes mellitus risk may be population specific (葡萄糖转移酶1的rs841853基因多态性与2型糖尿发生风险的关系可能具有人群特异性)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 291–299, September 2013
How to Cite
Du, B., Liu, S., Cui, C., Wang, S. and Cui, W. (2013), Association between glucose transporter 1 rs841853 polymorphism and type 2 diabetes mellitus risk may be population specific (葡萄糖转移酶1的rs841853基因多态性与2型糖尿发生风险的关系可能具有人群特异性). Journal of Diabetes, 5: 291–299. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12042
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 09:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81200525
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.