These authors contributed equally to this work.
Letter to the Editor
Prevalence of hypoglycemia identified by intensive bedside glucose monitoring among hospitalized patients with diabetes mellitus (住院的糖尿病患者强化床边血糖监测检出的低血糖患病率)
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd and Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 300–301, September 2013
How to Cite
Bi, Y., Yan, J., Tang, W., Yang, J. and Weng, J. (2013), Prevalence of hypoglycemia identified by intensive bedside glucose monitoring among hospitalized patients with diabetes mellitus (住院的糖尿病患者强化床边血糖监测检出的低血糖患病率). Journal of Diabetes, 5: 300–301. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12048
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2013 03:21AM EST
- Lifescan, Johnson & Johnson Inc. (Shanghai, China)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.