Disparities in initial presentation and treatment outcomes of diabetic foot ulcers in a public, private, and Veterans Administration hospital (在公立、私立以及退伍军人管理局医院中的糖尿病足溃疡的最初表现与治疗结果的差异)
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2014
How to Cite
Blumberg, S. N. and Warren, S. M. (2014), Disparities in initial presentation and treatment outcomes of diabetic foot ulcers in a public, private, and Veterans Administration hospital (在公立、私立以及退伍军人管理局医院中的糖尿病足溃疡的最初表现与治疗结果的差异). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12050
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 APR 2013 02:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: R01 HS019218-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.