Diabetes and cancer relationships (糖尿病与肿瘤的关联性)
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 378–390, December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, T., Ning, G. and Bloomgarden, Z. (2013), Diabetes and cancer relationships (糖尿病与肿瘤的关联性). Journal of Diabetes, 5: 378–390. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12057
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 APR 2013 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- Key Laboratory for Endocrine and Metabolic Diseases of Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 1994DP131044
- Sector Funds of the Ministry of Health. Grant Number: 201002002
- National Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012ZX09303006–001
- 863 project. Grant Number: 2012AA02A509
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.