Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors: Multitarget drugs, not only antidiabetes drugs (D ipeptidyl peptidase -4抑制剂：多靶点药物，不仅仅是降糖药)
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 21–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Yang, L. and Zhou, Z. (2014), Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 inhibitors: Multitarget drugs, not only antidiabetes drugs (D ipeptidyl peptidase -4抑制剂：多靶点药物，不仅仅是降糖药). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 21–29. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12063
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAY 2013 11:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81170725, 81070627
- European Foundation for the Study of Diabetes. Grant Number: EFSD/CDS/Lily-2010
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT1195
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.