Experimental diabetes-induced testicular damage in prepubertal rats (在青春期前大鼠中实验性糖尿病导致的睾丸损伤)
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 48–59, January 2014
How to Cite
Kyathanahalli, C., Bangalore, S., Hanumanthappa, K. and Muralidhara (2014), Experimental diabetes-induced testicular damage in prepubertal rats (在青春期前大鼠中实验性糖尿病导致的睾丸损伤). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 48–59. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12068
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUN 2013 08:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
- Government of India. Grant Number: DST-SR/SO/AS-48
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.