Willingness to take drugs to prevent serious chronic diseases (自愿服用药物以预防严重的慢性疾病)
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 76–80, January 2014
How to Cite
Jerzak, K. J., Pallan, S. and Gerstein, H. C. (2014), Willingness to take drugs to prevent serious chronic diseases (自愿服用药物以预防严重的慢性疾病). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 76–80. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12069
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2013 02:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2013
- 1The burden of chronic disease and future of public health. CDC Information Sharing Meeting. National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Atlanta, GA, 2003..
- 3Reduction of cardiovascular events and microvascular complications in diabetes with ACE inhibitor treatment: HOPE and MICRO-HOPE. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2011; 18 (Suppl. 3): S82–85..
- 5Statins for the primary prevention of cardiovascular events in women with elevated high-sensitivity C-reactive protein or dyslipidemia: Results from the Justification for the Use of Statins in Prevention: An Intervention Trial Evaluating Rosuvastatin (JUPITER) and meta-analysis of women from primary prevention trials. Circulation. 2010; 121: 1069–1077., , , , , .
- 6ADVANCE Collaborative Group. Effects of a fixed combination of perindopril and indapamide on macrovascular and microvascular outcomes in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus (the ADVANCE trial): A randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2007; 37: 829–840.
- 7Statins for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011; 1 : CD004816., , et al.
- 12DREAM (Diabetes REduction Assessment with ramipril and rosiglitazone Medication) Trial Investigators. Effect of rosiglitazone on the frequency of diabetes in patients with impaired glucose tolerance or impaired fasting glucose: A randomised controlled trial. Lancet. 2006; 368: 1096–1105.
- 13Rozpowszechnienie nieprzestrzegania zalecen terapeutycznych wsrod pacjentow leczonych z powodu wybranych schorzen przewleklych [Prevalence of non-adherence to medication among patients treated for selected chronic conditions]. Pol Merkur Lekarski. 2011; 31: 215–220. (in Polish)..
- 15Patients’ ideas about medicines: A qualitative study in a general practice population. Br J Gen Pract. 1994; 44: 454–468..
- 17Effects of benefits and harms on older persons’ willingness to take medication for primary cardiovascular prevention. Arch Intern Med. 2011; 171: 923–928., , , , .