These authors contributed equally to this study.
Resveratrol exhibits differential protective effects on fast- and slow-twitch muscles in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats (在链脲霉素诱导的糖尿病大鼠中，白藜芦醇对快反应与慢反应肌肉的保护效应具有差别)
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 60–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C.-C., Yang, M.-H., Tung, H.-C., Chang, C.-Y., Tsai, Y.-L., Huang, J.-P., Yen, T.-H. and Hung, L.-M. (2014), Resveratrol exhibits differential protective effects on fast- and slow-twitch muscles in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats (在链脲霉素诱导的糖尿病大鼠中，白藜芦醇对快反应与慢反应肌肉的保护效应具有差别). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 60–67. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12072
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: CMRPD 190451
- Chang Gung University. Grant Number: EMRPD 1C0281
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 101-2311-B-182-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.