These authors contributed equally to this work.
Palmitate induces interleukin-8 expression in human aortic vascular smooth muscle cells via Toll-like receptor 4/nuclear factor-κB pathway (TLR4/NF-κB通路介导了软脂酸诱导人主动脉血管平滑肌细胞白细胞介素-8的基因表达)
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 33–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Quan, J., Liu, J., Gao, X., Liu, J., Yang, H., Chen, W., Li, W., Li, Y., Yang, W. and Wang, B. (2014), Palmitate induces interleukin-8 expression in human aortic vascular smooth muscle cells via Toll-like receptor 4/nuclear factor-κB pathway (TLR4/NF-κB通路介导了软脂酸诱导人主动脉血管平滑肌细胞白细胞介素-8的基因表达). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 33–41. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12073
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 04:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30960147, 81260136, 81271977, 81160108
- Gansu Provincial Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1010RJZA178
- Tianjin Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11JCZDJC16500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.