These authors contributed equally to this work.
Liver X receptor activation increases hepatic fatty acid desaturation by the induction of SCD1 expression through an LXRα-SREBP1c-dependent mechanism (肝X受体活化可通过LXRα-SREBP1c依赖的机制诱导SCD1表达来增加肝脏脂肪酸不饱和度)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Ruijin Hospital, Shanghai Jiaotong University School of Medicine and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Diabetes
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 212–220, May 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, X., Liu, J., Su, W., Wu, J., Wang, C., Kong, X., Gustafsson, J.-Å., Ding, J., Ma, X. and Guan, Y. (2014), Liver X receptor activation increases hepatic fatty acid desaturation by the induction of SCD1 expression through an LXRα-SREBP1c-dependent mechanism (肝X受体活化可通过LXRα-SREBP1c依赖的机制诱导SCD1表达来增加肝脏脂肪酸不饱和度). Journal of Diabetes, 6: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/1753-0407.12081
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 AUG 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2010CB517504, 2011ZX09102
- Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81121061/81270275/81030003, 81200511
- Swedish Research Council
- Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: E-0004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.