Socioeconomic status and quality of life in population-based Australian men: data from the Geelong Osteoporosis Study
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 226–232, June 2013
How to Cite
Brennan, S. L., Williams, L. J., Berk, M. and Pasco, J. A. (2013), Socioeconomic status and quality of life in population-based Australian men: data from the Geelong Osteoporosis Study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 37: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12063
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Submitted: June 2012 Revision requested: October 2012 Accepted: March 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.