Assessing the effectiveness of HIV prevention peer education workshops for gay men in community settings
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 305–310, August 2013
How to Cite
Bavinton, B. R., Gray, J. and Prestage, G. (2013), Assessing the effectiveness of HIV prevention peer education workshops for gay men in community settings. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 37: 305–310. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12076
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Submitted: July 2012 Revision requested: October 2012 Accepted: February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!