Review of the evidence for the potential impact and feasibility of substituting saturated fat in the New Zealand diet
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 329–336, August 2013
How to Cite
Foster, R. H. and Wilson, N. (2013), Review of the evidence for the potential impact and feasibility of substituting saturated fat in the New Zealand diet. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 37: 329–336. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12080
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2013
- Submitted: June 2012 Revision requested: December 2012 Accepted: February 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.