The Grog Mob: lessons from an evaluation of a multi-disciplinary alcohol intervention for Aboriginal clients
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 450–456, October 2013
How to Cite
d'Abbs, P., Togni, S., Rosewarne, C. and Boffa, J. (2013), The Grog Mob: lessons from an evaluation of a multi-disciplinary alcohol intervention for Aboriginal clients. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 37: 450–456. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12122
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Submitted: January 2013 Revision requested: March 2013 Accepted: July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.