The authors have stated they have no conflict of interest.
Imprisonment of opioid-dependent people in New South Wales, Australia, 2000–2012: a retrospective linkage study
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 165–170, April 2014
How to Cite
Degenhardt, L., Larney, S., Gisev, N., Trevena, J., Burns, L., Kimber, J., Shanahan, M., Butler, T., Mattick, R. P. and Weatherburn, D. (2014), Imprisonment of opioid-dependent people in New South Wales, Australia, 2000–2012: a retrospective linkage study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 38: 165–170. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12123
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.