Pacific peoples three months after injury: a comparison of outcomes between Pacific and non-Pacific participants in a NZ cohort study
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2013 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 463–469, October 2013
How to Cite
Mauiliu, M., Derrett, S., Samaranayaka, A., Sopoaga, F., Kokaua, J. and Davie, G. (2013), Pacific peoples three months after injury: a comparison of outcomes between Pacific and non-Pacific participants in a NZ cohort study. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 37: 463–469. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12124
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Submitted: April 2013 Revision requested: June 2013 Accepted: July 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!