The authors have stated they have no conflict of interest
Injury and Harm
Restricting access to a suicide hotspot does not shift the problem to another location. An experiment of two river bridges in Brisbane, Australia
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2014 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 134–138, April 2014
How to Cite
Law, C.-k., Sveticic, J. and De Leo, D. (2014), Restricting access to a suicide hotspot does not shift the problem to another location. An experiment of two river bridges in Brisbane, Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 38: 134–138. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12157
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.