The authors have stated they have no conflict of interest.
Ageing across the Tasman Sea: the demographics and health of older adults in Australia and New Zealand
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Special Issue: The 2014 Australian Budget and Public Health
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 377–383, August 2014
How to Cite
Kowal, P., Towers, A. and Byles, J. (2014), Ageing across the Tasman Sea: the demographics and health of older adults in Australia and New Zealand. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 38: 377–383. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12194
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.