The authors have stated they have no conflict of interest.
Medication use and knowledge in a sample of Indigenous and non-Indigenous prisoners
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. ANZJPH © 2014 Public Health Association of Australia
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 142–146, April 2014
How to Cite
Carroll, M., Kinner, S. A. and Heffernan, E. B. (2014), Medication use and knowledge in a sample of Indigenous and non-Indigenous prisoners. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 38: 142–146. doi: 10.1111/1753-6405.12203
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.