Conflict of interest: None.
Adherence to MRI protocol consensus guidelines in multiple sclerosis: An Australian multi-centre study
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 594–598, December 2012
How to Cite
Curley, M., Josey, L., Lucas, R., Dear, K., Taylor, B. V., Coulthard, A., Ausimmune Investigator Group, Chapman, C., Coulthard, A., Dear, K., Dwyer, T., Kilpatrick, T., Lucas, R., McMichael, T., Pender, M. P., Ponsonby, A.-L., Taylor, B., Valery, P., van der Mei, I. and Williams, D. (2012), Adherence to MRI protocol consensus guidelines in multiple sclerosis: An Australian multi-centre study. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 56: 594–598. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12000
The Ausimmune Investigator Group includes Dr Caron Chapman, Professor Alan Coulthard, A/Professor Keith Dear, Professor Terry Dwyer, Professor Trevor Kilpatrick, A/Professor Robyn Lucas, Professor Tony McMichael, Professor Michael P Pender, Professor Anne-Louise Ponsonby, Professor Bruce Taylor, Dr Patricia Valery, Dr Ingrid van der Mei and Dr David Williams.
Funding sources: Funding for the Ausimmune Study was provided by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society of the United States of America, the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia and Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society of the United States of America
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
- Multiple Sclerosis Research Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.