ZYJ Tan MBBS, BmedSci; M Crossett Ba App Sc; M Ditchfield MBBS MD.
Dynamic volumetric computed tomographic assessment of the young paediatric airway: Initial experience of rapid, non-invasive, four-dimensional technique
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 141–148, April 2013
How to Cite
Tan, J. Z.-Y., Crossett, M. and Ditchfield, M. (2013), Dynamic volumetric computed tomographic assessment of the young paediatric airway: Initial experience of rapid, non-invasive, four-dimensional technique. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 141–148. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12009
Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.