C Phillips MBBS, FRANCZR; K Pope MBBS, FRANCR; C Hornby MAppSc, Grad Dip Ed, Grad Dip Bus, Dip AppSc; B Chesson BAppSC Medical Radiations; J Cramb MSc, MACPSEM; M Bressel BSc, MSc.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Novel 3D conformal technique for treatment of choroidal melanoma with external beam photon radiotherapy
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 230–236, April 2013
How to Cite
Phillips, C., Pope, K., Hornby, C., Chesson, B., Cramb, J. and Bressel, M. (2013), Novel 3D conformal technique for treatment of choroidal melanoma with external beam photon radiotherapy. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 230–236. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12012
Conflict of interest: No conflicts of interest declared.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.