VW Wu PhD; F Tang PhD; W Cheung PhD; K Chan BSc.
Radiation Oncology—Technical Article
Development of a prototype of the tele-localisation system in radiotherapy using personal digital assistant via wireless communication
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2012 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 113–118, February 2013
How to Cite
Wu, V. W.-c., Tang, F.-h., Cheung, W.-k. and Chan, K.-c. (2013), Development of a prototype of the tele-localisation system in radiotherapy using personal digital assistant via wireless communication. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 113–118. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12016
Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest from all authors.
This paper was presented in the 52th ASTRO Annual meeting in San Diego, USA, 2010.
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2012
- Internal Grant of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.