O Tumur MBBS, MD; K Soon MBBS, PhD, FRACP; F Brown MB ChB, FRANZCR; M Mykytowycz MBBS, FRANZCR.
New scanning technique using Adaptive Statistical Iterative Reconstruction (ASIR) significantly reduced the radiation dose of cardiac CT
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 292–296, June 2013
How to Cite
Tumur, O., Soon, K., Brown, F. and Mykytowycz, M. (2013), New scanning technique using Adaptive Statistical Iterative Reconstruction (ASIR) significantly reduced the radiation dose of cardiac CT. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 292–296. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12019
Conflict of interest: Nil.
- Issue online: 31 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.