R Kearvell PGradDipHlthAdmin; A Haworth PhD; MA Ebert PhD; J Murray PGDipHealSci; B Hooton Grad Dip Comp Sci; S Richardson BSc (Honours) Therapeutic Radiology; DJ Joseph FRANZCR; D Lamb FRANZCR; NA Spry FRANZCR; G Duchesne FRANZCR; JW Denham FRANZCR.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Quality improvements in prostate radiotherapy: Outcomes and impact of comprehensive quality assurance during the TROG 03.04 ‘RADAR’ trial
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 247–257, April 2013
How to Cite
Kearvell, R., Haworth, A., Ebert, M. A., Murray, J., Hooton, B., Richardson, S., Joseph, D. J., Lamb, D., Spry, N. A., Duchesne, G. and Denham, J. W. (2013), Quality improvements in prostate radiotherapy: Outcomes and impact of comprehensive quality assurance during the TROG 03.04 ‘RADAR’ trial. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 247–257. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12025
Conflict of interest: The TROG 03.04 trial was financially supported by grant funding from Australian and New Zealand government, non-government and institutional sources. Pharmaceutical use and trial logistic support was provided by Abbott Laboratories and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. No financial benefits were paid to trial investigators or listed authors.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Cancer Australia
- Diagnostics and Technology Branch of the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. Grant Number: 501106
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 300705, 455521, 1006447
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Health Research Council (New Zealand)
- University of Newcastle and the Calvary Mater Newcastle
- Abbott Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.