R Kearvell PGradDipHlthAdmin; A Haworth PhD; MA Ebert PhD; J Murray PGDipHealSci; B Hooton Grad Dip Comp Sci; S Richardson BSc (Honours) Therapeutic Radiology; DJ Joseph FRANZCR; D Lamb FRANZCR; NA Spry FRANZCR; G Duchesne FRANZCR; JW Denham FRANZCR.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
Quality improvements in prostate radiotherapy: Outcomes and impact of comprehensive quality assurance during the TROG 03.04 ‘RADAR’ trial
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 247–257, April 2013
How to Cite
Kearvell, R., Haworth, A., Ebert, M. A., Murray, J., Hooton, B., Richardson, S., Joseph, D. J., Lamb, D., Spry, N. A., Duchesne, G. and Denham, J. W. (2013), Quality improvements in prostate radiotherapy: Outcomes and impact of comprehensive quality assurance during the TROG 03.04 ‘RADAR’ trial. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 57: 247–257. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12025
Conflict of interest: The TROG 03.04 trial was financially supported by grant funding from Australian and New Zealand government, non-government and institutional sources. Pharmaceutical use and trial logistic support was provided by Abbott Laboratories and Novartis Pharmaceuticals. No financial benefits were paid to trial investigators or listed authors.
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
- Cancer Australia
- Diagnostics and Technology Branch of the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing. Grant Number: 501106
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Numbers: 300705, 455521, 1006447
- Hunter Medical Research Institute
- Health Research Council (New Zealand)
- University of Newcastle and the Calvary Mater Newcastle
- Abbott Laboratories
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.