M Min MBBS; D Roos BSc(Hons), MD, FRANZCR; E Keating BAS; L Kerr BAS; R Mukherjee FRANZCR; A Potter FRANZCR; J Shakeshaft PhD; S Baxi FRANZCR.
Radiation Oncology—Original Article
External validation of the lumbosacral plexus-contouring protocol developed by Yi et al. (IJROBP 2012; 84: 376–82) for pelvic malignancies
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology © 2013 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 117–124, February 2014
How to Cite
Min, M., Roos, D., Keating, E., Kerr, L., Mukherjee, R., Potter, A., Shakeshaft, J. and Baxi, S. (2014), External validation of the lumbosacral plexus-contouring protocol developed by Yi et al. (IJROBP 2012; 84: 376–82) for pelvic malignancies. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 58: 117–124. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12106
Conflict of interest: This study was performed without any external or internal funding and there was no conflict of interest.
Ethics approval: This study was approved by the local ethics committee.
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.