K Steinke MD, PhD; H Liu MBBS.
Radiology—Letter to the Editor
Minimally invasive techniques for medically inoperable stage I non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) – image-guided microwave ablation, a promising therapy option
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists
Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 79–80, February 2014
How to Cite
Steinke, K. and Liu, H. (2014), Minimally invasive techniques for medically inoperable stage I non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) – image-guided microwave ablation, a promising therapy option. Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Oncology, 58: 79–80. doi: 10.1111/1754-9485.12149
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
Vol. 58, Issue 3, 402, Article first published online: 1 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.