Estimation of genotyping error rate from repeat genotyping, unintentional recaptures and known parent–offspring comparisons in 16 microsatellite loci for brown rockfish (Sebastes auriculatus)
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1114–1123, November 2012
How to Cite
Hess, M.A., Rhydderch, J.G., LeClair, L.L., Buckley, R.M., Kawase, M. & Hauser, L. (2012). Estimation of genotyping error rate from repeat genotyping, unintentional recaptures and known parent–offspring comparisons in 16 microsatellite loci for brown rockfish (Sebastes auriculatus). Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1114–1123. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12002
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!