PSA: software for parental structure analysis of seed or seedling patches
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1180–1189, November 2012
How to Cite
Robledo-Arnuncio, J. J., Grivet, D., Smouse, P. E. & Sork, V. L. (2012). PSA: software for parental structure analysis of seed or seedling patches. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1180–1189. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12005
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2012
- Ramón y Cajal research fellowships. Grant Number: CGL2009-09428
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness
- New Jersey Agricultural Experiment Station and the US Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: NJAES/USDA-17111
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0514956
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-DEB-0516529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!