An improved algorithm for the detection of genomic variation using short oligonucleotide expression microarrays
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1079–1089, November 2012
How to Cite
Settles, M.L., Coram, T., Soule, T. & Robison, B.D. (2012). An improved algorithm for the detection of genomic variation using short oligonucleotide expression microarrays. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1079–1089. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12006
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016448-10
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103397-10
- National Institutes of Health
- NSF Idaho EPSCoR Program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EPS-0447689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!