Developing genomic resources for the common bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus): isolation and characterization of 153 single nucleotide polymorphisms and 53 genotyping assays
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1124–1132, November 2012
How to Cite
Vollmer, N. L. & Rosel, P. E. (2012). Developing genomic resources for the common bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus): isolation and characterization of 153 single nucleotide polymorphisms and 53 genotyping assays. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1124–1132. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12008
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!