DNA barcoding Neotropical fishes: recent advances from the Pampa Plain, Argentina
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 999–1011, November 2012
How to Cite
Rosso, J. J., Mabragaña, E., González Castro, M. & Díaz de Astarloa, J. M. (2012). DNA barcoding Neotropical fishes: recent advances from the Pampa Plain, Argentina. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 999–1011. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12010
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Cinetíficas y Técnicas
- Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata
- International Development Research Centre of Canada
- Fundación Williams, Lounsbery Foundation
- Canadian Barcode of Life Network from Genome
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!