SPInDel: a multifunctional workbench for species identification using insertion/deletion variants
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1190–1195, November 2012
How to Cite
Carneiro, J., Pereira, F. & Amorim, A. (2012). SPInDel: a multifunctional workbench for species identification using insertion/deletion variants. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1190–1195. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12011
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BPD/44637/2008, PTDC/CVT/100881/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!