SPInDel: a multifunctional workbench for species identification using insertion/deletion variants
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1190–1195, November 2012
How to Cite
Carneiro, J., Pereira, F. & Amorim, A. (2012). SPInDel: a multifunctional workbench for species identification using insertion/deletion variants. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1190–1195. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12011
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BPD/44637/2008, PTDC/CVT/100881/2008
Table S1 Python packages used in the SPInDel workbench.
Table S2 Wxpython widgets and dialogues used in SPInDel workbench.
Appendix S1 General documentation of the SPInDel workbench version 1.0.1.
Appendix S2 SQLite database structure in the SPInDel workbench.
Appendix S3 General description of SPInDel profiles in Ansonia, Apogon, and Leptobrachium.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.