Consistent divergence times and allele sharing measured from cross-species application of SNP chips developed for three domestic species
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 12, Issue 6, pages 1145–1150, November 2012
How to Cite
Miller, J. M., Kijas, J. W., Heaton, M. P., McEwan, J. C. & Coltman, D. W. (2012). Consistent divergence times and allele sharing measured from cross-species application of SNP chips developed for three domestic species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 12: 1145–1150. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12017
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!