Single-nucleotide polymorphism discovery and diversity in the model legume Medicago truncatula
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 84–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Loridon, K., Burgarella, C., Chantret, N., Martins, F., Gouzy, J., Prospéri, J.-M. and Ronfort, J. (2013), Single-nucleotide polymorphism discovery and diversity in the model legume Medicago truncatula. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 84–95. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12021
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- INRA (French National Institute of Agronomical Research)
- Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Agropolis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!