Cryptic diversity in flathead fishes (Scorpaeniformes: Platycephalidae) across the Indo-West Pacific uncovered by DNA barcoding
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 32–42, January 2013
How to Cite
Puckridge, M., Andreakis, N., Appleyard, S. A. and Ward, R. D. (2013), Cryptic diversity in flathead fishes (Scorpaeniformes: Platycephalidae) across the Indo-West Pacific uncovered by DNA barcoding. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 32–42. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12022
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2012
- University of Tasmania
- Commonwealth Research and Environment Facilities (CERF)
- Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (MNHN)
- Pro Natura International (PNI)
- Institut d'Halieutique et des Sciences Marines, University of Toliara (IH.SM)
- Madagascar bureau of Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
- Total, Prince Albert II
- Niarchos Foundations
Fig. S1 Neighbour-Joining tree of Platycephalidae COI sequences based on the Kimura 2-Parameter model of sequence evolution. Bootstrap values >70% are given based on 2000 pseudoreplicates.
Table S1 Collection location and sequence accession numbers for Platycephalidae samples.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.