Invited Technical Review
Sunflower genetic, genomic and ecological resources
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 10–20, January 2013
How to Cite
Kane, N. C., Burke, J. M., Marek, L., Seiler, G., Vear, F., Baute, G., Knapp, S. J., Vincourt, P. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2013), Sunflower genetic, genomic and ecological resources. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 10–20. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12023
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Genome Canada
- Genome BC
- French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA)
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB0421630, DBI-0820451
- US Department of Agriculture. Grant Numbers: 2008-35300-19263, 2008-35300-04579, 2008-35504-04854, 2010-33522-21668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!