Joint first author.
Genetic identification of Iberian rodent species using both mitochondrial and nuclear loci: application to noninvasive sampling
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 43–56, January 2013
How to Cite
Barbosa, S., Pauperio, J., Searle, J. B. and Alves, P. C. (2013), Genetic identification of Iberian rodent species using both mitochondrial and nuclear loci: application to noninvasive sampling. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 43–56. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12024
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2012
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT)
- FEDER. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/27369/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!