Improving PCR detection of prey in molecular diet studies: importance of group-specific primer set selection and extraction protocol performances
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 117–127, January 2013
How to Cite
Zarzoso-Lacoste, D., Corse, E. and Vidal, E. (2013), Improving PCR detection of prey in molecular diet studies: importance of group-specific primer set selection and extraction protocol performances. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 117–127. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12029
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!