Two highly validated SSR multiplexes (8-plex) for Euphrates' poplar, Populus euphratica (Salicaceae)
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 144–153, January 2013
How to Cite
Xu, F., Feng, S., Wu, R. and Du, F. K. (2013), Two highly validated SSR multiplexes (8-plex) for Euphrates' poplar, Populus euphratica (Salicaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 144–153. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12030
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds. Grant Number: YX2011-23
- Young Scientist Fund. Grant Number: 2010BLX01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900854
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!