Two highly validated SSR multiplexes (8-plex) for Euphrates' poplar, Populus euphratica (Salicaceae)
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 144–153, January 2013
How to Cite
Xu, F., Feng, S., Wu, R. and Du, F. K. (2013), Two highly validated SSR multiplexes (8-plex) for Euphrates' poplar, Populus euphratica (Salicaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 144–153. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12030
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2012
- Fundamental Research Funds. Grant Number: YX2011-23
- Young Scientist Fund. Grant Number: 2010BLX01
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30900854
Fig. S1 Locations of the four populations of Populus euphratica in this research. The black dots indicate the pop code as described in the Table 1.
Table S1. The information of the 56 candidate gSSR loci, not including the loci used in the multiplex PCR kit-1. All the information based on the simplex PCR and sequencing experiment in Populus euphratica.
Table S2. The information of the 31 candidate eSSR loci, the loci in the multiplex PCR kit-2 were not included.
Table S3. Results of the transferability in the five sections of Poplar.
Table S4. Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium in the four populations of Populus euphratica.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.