Direct sequencing of haplotypes from diploid individuals through a modified emulsion PCR-based single-molecule sequencing approach
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 135–143, January 2013
How to Cite
Metzger, B. P. H., Gelembiuk, G. W. and Lee, C. E. (2013), Direct sequencing of haplotypes from diploid individuals through a modified emulsion PCR-based single-molecule sequencing approach. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 135–143. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12034
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB-0745828
- University of Wisconsin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!