These authors contributed equally to this work.
DNA barcoding and the taxonomy of Microgastrinae wasps (Hymenoptera, Braconidae): impacts after 8 years and nearly 20 000 sequences
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 168–176, March 2013
How to Cite
Alex Smith, M., Fernández-Triana, J. L., Eveleigh, E., Gómez, J., Guclu, C., Hallwachs, W., Hebert, P. D. N., Hrcek, J., Huber, J. T., Janzen, D., Mason, P. G., Miller, S., Quicke, D. L. J., Rodriguez, J. J., Rougerie, R., Shaw, M. R., Várkonyi, G., Ward, D. F., Whitfield, J. B. and Zaldívar-Riverón, A. (2013), DNA barcoding and the taxonomy of Microgastrinae wasps (Hymenoptera, Braconidae): impacts after 8 years and nearly 20 000 sequences. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 168–176. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12038
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DEB 07-17402, 1020510, DEB 0515699
- Ontario Genomics Institute. Grant Number: 2008-0GI-ICI-03
- Parks Canada. Grant Number: NAP-2008-1636
- US National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 0841885, 0816749, 0515678
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 206/09/0115, P505/10/0673, 206/08/H044
- Czech Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC06073, ME9082, MSM6007665801
- University of South Bohemia. Grant Numbers: 206/09/0115, P505/10/0673, LC06073, ME9082, MSM6007665801, 2008-0GI-ICI-03, NAP-2008-1636, DEB 0841885, 0816749, 0515678, 206/08/H044
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis
- Defining New Zealand's Land Biota
- International Mobility Fund
- Natural Resources Canada
- Canadian Forest Service
- Government of Canada. Grant Numbers: 206/09/0115, P505/10/0673, LC06073, ME9082, MSM6007665801, GAJU 136/2010/P, 2008-0GI-ICI-03, NAP-2008-1636, DEB 0841885, 0816749, 0515678, 206/08/H044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!