SNP discovery using Paired-End RAD-tag sequencing on pooled genomic DNA of Sisymbrium austriacum (Brassicaceae)
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 269–275, March 2013
How to Cite
Vandepitte, K., Honnay, O., Mergeay, J., Breyne, P., Roldán-Ruiz, I. and De Meyer, T. (2013), SNP discovery using Paired-End RAD-tag sequencing on pooled genomic DNA of Sisymbrium austriacum (Brassicaceae). Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 269–275. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12039
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!