These authors contributed equally to this study.
BOLDMirror: a global mirror system of DNA barcode data
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 991–995, November 2013
How to Cite
Liu, D., Liu, L., Guo, G., Wang, W., Sun, Q., Parani, M. and Ma, J. (2013), BOLDMirror: a global mirror system of DNA barcode data. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 991–995. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12048
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Numbers: 2011FY120200, 2012FY110800
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!