DNA barcoding applied to ex situ tropical amphibian conservation programme reveals cryptic diversity in captive populations
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Special Issue: Advances in DNA Barcoding Edited by Andrew Lowe DNA Barcoding in Mexico Edited by Manuel Elías Gutiérrez and Jeremy deWaard
Volume 13, Issue 6, pages 1005–1018, November 2013
How to Cite
Crawford, A. J., Cruz, C., Griffith, E., Ross, H., Ibáñez, R., Lips, K. R., Driskell, A. C., Bermingham, E. and Crump, P. (2013), DNA barcoding applied to ex situ tropical amphibian conservation programme reveals cryptic diversity in captive populations. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 1005–1018. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12054
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- Houston Zoo
- PARC project partners
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) Conservation Endowment Fund
- National Geographic Committee for Research and Exploration
- Bay and Paul Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!