A 34K SNP genotyping array for Populus trichocarpa: Design, application to the study of natural populations and transferability to other Populus species
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 306–323, March 2013
How to Cite
Geraldes, A., DiFazio, S. P., Slavov, G. T., Ranjan, P., Muchero, W., Hannemann, J., Gunter, L. E., Wymore, A. M., Grassa, C. J., Farzaneh, N., Porth, I., McKown, A. D., Skyba, O., Li, E., Fujita, M., Klápště, J., Martin, J., Schackwitz, W., Pennacchio, C., Rokhsar, D., Friedmann, M. C., Wasteneys, G. O., Guy, R. D., El-Kassaby, Y. A., Mansfield, S. D., Cronk, Q. C. B., Ehlting, J., Douglas, C. J. and Tuskan, G. A. (2013), A 34K SNP genotyping array for Populus trichocarpa: Design, application to the study of natural populations and transferability to other Populus species. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 306–323. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12056
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2012
- Genome British Columbia Applied Genomics Innovation Program. Grant Number: 103BIO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!