Targeted multiplex next-generation sequencing: advances in techniques of mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequencing for population genomics
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Molecular Ecology Resources
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 254–268, March 2013
How to Cite
Hancock-Hanser, B. L., Frey, A., Leslie, M. S., Dutton, P. H., Archer, F. I. and Morin, P. A. (2013), Targeted multiplex next-generation sequencing: advances in techniques of mitochondrial and nuclear DNA sequencing for population genomics. Molecular Ecology Resources, 13: 254–268. doi: 10.1111/1755-0998.12059
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- NMFS Southwest Region and PRD/SWFSC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!